A smart burglar would never tell you to install Xpanda Security products in your home. It is much easier for a burglar to break into a home that has the absence of Xpanda security. But what else would burglars never tell you?
Here are 10 things your burglar would never tell you:
- Of course I look familiar. I was here just last week cleaning your carpets, painting your walls, or delivering your new refrigerator.
- Hey, thanks for letting me use the bathroom when I was working in your yard last week. While I was in there, I unlatched the back window to make my return a little easier.
- Form a Neighborhood Watch Group. They can help you work with your neighbors to improve security and reduce risk of burglary.
- It’s raining, you’re fumbling with your umbrella, and you forget to lock your door-understandable. But understand this: I don’t take a day off because of bad weather.
- I always knock first. If you answer, I’ll ask for directions somewhere or offer to clean your gutters. (Don’t take me up on it.)
- Do you really think I won’t look in your sock drawer? I always check dresser drawers, the bedside table, and the medicine cabinet.
- Sometimes, I carry a clipboard. Sometimes, I dress like a lawn guy and carry a rake. I do my best to never, ever look like a crook.
- The two things I hate most: loud dogs and nosy neighbors.
- I’m not complaining, but why would you pay all that money for a fancy alarm system and leave your house without setting it?
- Avoid announcing your vacation on your Facebook page. It’s easier than you think to look up your address.
Click on the following link to find out more Things Your Burglar Wont Tell You.