Most burglaries occur when people are at home. Whether you’re in a gated community or standalone home, always ensure that your windows are barred and your security gates are locked at all times.
1: Hidden Wall Safe
Create a DIY-friendly alternative to your every day safe by investing in a hidden wall safe which blends into the decor of your home, giving you peace-of-mind that your valuables are secure. There are various options available.
2: XPANDA Clear Guard
Clear Vision guards are a transparent burglar guard and are constructed from polycarbonate sheets with a special UV protection. They are impact resistant, offering the similar protection to standard steel burglar bars. Clear Vision guards suitable for both wood and aluminium windows.
- A transparent burglar guard – unobstructed view for windows offering optical clarity
- Constructed from polycarbonate sheets with a special UV protection layer on both sides
- Impact resistant – virtually unbreakable – offering strength and flexibility
- Similar protection as standard steel burglar guards
- Rust and maintenance free – ideal for coast conditions
- Suitable for wood and aluminium windows
- White or black finishing screw cover caps
- Installed by certified fitters If installed correctly, will keep pests out such as monkeys, including unwanted intruders
LockLatch has released a new product called, PetLatch which is designed specifically for pet access. It allows for a slightly bigger opening for bigger pets. “This is a great home security product in the sense that using this dog door alternative means you don’t need to install a permanent dog door – which is a big home safety threat.” via LockLatch
Xpanda, putting your safety first!