Selecting an area of placement for your wall safe plays a vital role in enhancing the safety of your valuables.
Here are five smart ways to conceal your wall safe.
- Hanging a painting over the wall safe positioned into the wall can hide the safe from view of others.
- Attaching the safe to a wall inside a cupboard, concealing it from those who do not know it is there.
- Positioning the attached safe in shade of objects around the house, such as placing a couch in front of the safe or a dressing table over the safe.
- If your home has hidden rooms or small areas that open up, it may be a good idea to install the wall safe in these areas as it is less likely to be found by those who are not familiar with your home.
- The master bedroom is often the preferred space to place a wall safe. This may be wise when you are around, however it may not be so wise in your absence. It is a good idea to consider placing your wall safe in a room that is unexpected.
Xpanda suggests the following article which discusses the importance of having a wall safe. Please feel free to visit Xpanda to learn more about securing your home and possessions.